APPARATUS - BRIDGE
Power Pilates welcomes experienced Pilates instructors to attend our Comprehensive program through the Bridge The Gap option. Your prior Pilates experience must include: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level training on Mat, Reformer, Chairs, Cadillac, and Barrels.
As a BRIDGE participant, you are required to attend the 5-weekend intensives of our Comprehensive program. You will receive the training manual and will participate in the program. Unless notified after your audition evaluation, you will not be required to complete any apprentice hours or attend weekly meetings. Within one month of completing the program you will take your final evaluation.
- Pilates experience teaching all levels of clients on the following apparatus: Mat, Reformer, Chairs, Cadillac, Barrels, and Ped-o-Pull
- Attend Power Pilates Core Mat I & Core Mat II (included in Bridge pricing)
- Read Return to Life and Your Health by Joseph Pilates**
- Complete our Basics of Anatomy course, or it's equivalent, within the last two years. Power Pilates offers a workshop in person and online. To find a workshop near you, click here. To purchase the download version, click here.
- Audition either in person or via video at the studio where you are attending the program. Bridge candidates will perform 2-3 repetitions of exercises on each of the apparatus and give an explanation for the choice of exercises during the audition based on criteria provided by the Teacher Trainer.
Length of Program
- 5 weekend intensives - 96 hours in total
- 24 hours of weekly meetings
- Attend 5 weekend intensives
- Complete and pass all exams
$3,500.00 for US programs, international pricing varies by location. Cost includes Core Mat I & Core Mat II.
Tuition includes the manual, weekend trainings, weekly meetings, and exams.
**Additional cost applies for prerequisites, supplementary classes and required reading